Avensia is growing and we need to strengthen our organization with an additional Senior Project Manager to our Oslo office.
Who we are
Avensia is an innovative tech & knowledge company specialized in modern commerce. We offer our customers a combination of prize-winning digital commerce solutions and strategic guidance about how to adapt to modern consumer behaviour and a digital future. Our customers range from retail brands such as NA-KD, Filippa K, LYKO to large B2B companies and important players in the field of construction and food & beverage.
In recent years Avensia has become one of the preferred partners in Norway for ambitious companies within modern commerce and we are in close collaboration with customers like Coop, Get Inspired, Megaflis, Stormberg, Vita, Brødrene Dahl, Bama and Moelven, just to mention a few.
We thrive together
Among the best things here is our strong culture and the family feel in our global in-house teams. We always help and care for each other and share our knowledge to become smarter together. You can feel the energy and positive spirit that connects us as we push the boundaries and break status quo in our industry. You will thrive and succeed at Avensia if you are a true team player, helpful and humble, with a can-do attitude.
We love customer success
We are the architects behind our customers’ success stories. In our partnership, we set high standards for each other and truly understand the real problem to find the right solution. Our projects are challenging and complex, but we are committed and have our customers’ trust as the experts we are. Being part of their success and building solutions used by people around us makes us proud. As an Avensian you have a spark for what you do and bring your passion to the table to find the best solution that creates the most value.
We are the game changers
Finding the best solutions to complex challenges is our passion. Our work culture is empowering and fast-moving with endless opportunities. Our purpose and vision are clear to us, we are the sharpest minds and leaders in modern commerce. If you have a passion for problem-solving, and are self-propelled and driven, this is the place to be. Your curiosity, positivity, and ability to adopt change will take you far.
What you will be doing
At Avensia the Project Manager is an important key player from the initial sales meetings with our customers, through feasibility study and detail, all the way to launch. The Project Manager is the main customer contact and holds the ultimate responsibility for that the project is delivered on time, with the right quality for the given budget. You will play an important role in the growth journey of our Olso office but will also have a great team of experts supporting you from our Global Delivery Team and be part of our PMO.
Who are you
To be successful in this role we believe have both deep and broad theoretical and practical experience of delivery- and project management. You need to be comfortable in the rapid shifts across the strategic, tactical, and operational levels required to manage stakeholders, changes, and constraints in accordance with an agile delivery framework. We also believe that you are a natural leader who knows how to motivate people!
- At least 7 years of experience in delivering software projects
- Solid background in the Agile principles, but also traditional project management
- Excellent communication skills, with oral and written fluency in both Norwegian and English
- Experience working with project finance (e.g. responsible for budgets and margins)
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong in business acumen
- Value-driven mindset
- Experience of project sales (e.g. working in bid-teams)
- Experience working in a distributed setup
- Experience working with e-Commerce, product information management, or master data management
- Experience working in other relevant delivery roles (such as Delivery Manager, Account Manager, Program Manager, Scrum Master, Test Lead, or other)
- Technical background, and a good understanding of development processes
- Certification in Project Management (PMP, iPMA, Prince2, Props, PPS, or other)