Are you a passionate Solution Architect looking to broaden your horizons with new opportunities and challenges, and to count some of the industry’s best commerce developers as your colleagues? Then you’re just kind of the person that we at Avensia are looking for!
Who we are
Avensia is an innovative tech & knowledge company specialized in modern commerce. We offer our customers a combination of prize-winning digital commerce solutions and strategic guidance about how to adapt to modern consumer behavior and a digital future. Our customers range from retail brands such as NA-KD, Filippa K, LYKO to large B2B companies and important players in the field of construction and food & beverage.
We thrive together
Among the best things here is our strong culture and the family feel in our global in-house teams. We always help and care for each other and share our knowledge to become smarter together. You can feel the energy and positive spirit that connects us as we push the boundaries and break status quo in our industry. You will thrive and succeed at Avensia if you are a true team player, helpful and humble, with a can-do attitude.
We love customer success
We are the architects behind our customers’ success stories. In our partnership, we set high standards for each other and truly understand the real problem to find the right solution. Our projects are challenging and complex, but we are committed and have our customers’ trust as the experts we are. Being part of their success and building solutions used by people around us makes us proud. As an Avensian you have a spark for what you do and bring your passion to the table to find the best solution that creates the most value.
We are the game changers
Finding the best solutions to complex challenges is our passion. Our work culture is empowering and fast-moving with endless opportunities. Our purpose and vision are clear to us, we are the sharpest minds and leaders in modern commerce. If you have a passion for problem-solving, are self-propelled and driven, this is the place to be. Your curiosity, positivity, and ability to adopt change will take you far.
What you will be doing
Main responsibilities include:
- Lead development implementation throughout project delivery
- Maintain efficient communication with key stakeholders
- Provide architectural and technical input for definition, estimation, and delivery of projects
- Write, review, and approve technical specifications to ensure alignment with customer requirements, overall and architectural standards
- Responsibility for architecture oversight and technical leadership for PIM during the course of implementation projects
- Write, review, and document code ensuring requirements are met
- Ensure quality of deliverables remains in line with agreed standards within the scope
- Facilitate and maintain solution documentation
- Communicate scope to the development team
- Advocate technical progression internal and external
- Strive for continuous team improvements
- Drive own professional development
- Ensure successful delivery and handover for maintenance
Who are you
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Solution Architect or Lead Developer
- Experience working with Product Information Management (preferably inRiver PIM)
- Understanding best practice System Integrations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to articulate key messages clearly and explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Customer-focused and driven by adding value to the stakeholder experience
- Experience from participating in workshops
- Team player with the ability to work in virtual and remote teams
- Ability to manage expectations
- Assist high-quality project delivery within budget and timeframe and accurately estimate project costs
- Strong attention to detail and ability to create structured documentation
- Web technologies including ASP.NET, C#
- Build and deploy pipelines
- Agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
Location: Sweden or Norway