We are looking for a Commerce Advisor, with a passion for customer experience and loyalty, who wants to be part of establishing our new business offering within B2B!
Who we are
Avensia is an innovative tech & knowledge company specialized in modern commerce. We offer our customers a combination of prize-winning digital commerce solutions and strategic guidance about how to adapt to modern consumer behavior and a digital future. Our customers range from retail brands such as NA-KD, Filippa K, LYKO to large B2B companies and important players in the field of construction and food & beverage.
We thrive together
Among the best things here is our strong culture and the family feel in our global in-house teams. We always help and care for each other and share our knowledge to become smarter together. You can feel the energy and positive spirit that connects us as we push the boundaries and break status quo in our industry. You will thrive and succeed at Avensia if you are a true team player, helpful and humble, with a can-do attitude.
We love customer success
We are the architects behind our customers’ success stories. In our partnership, we set high standards for each other and truly understand the real problem to find the right solution. Our projects are challenging and complex, but we are committed and have our customers’ trust as the experts we are. Being part of their success and building solutions used by people around us makes us proud. As an Avensian you have a spark for what you do and bring your passion to the table to find the best solution that creates the most value.
We are the game changers
Finding the best solutions to complex challenges is our passion. Our work culture is empowering and fast-moving with endless opportunities. Our purpose and vision are clear to us, we are the sharpest minds and leaders in modern commerce. If you have a passion for problem-solving, are self-propelled and driven, this is the place to be. Your curiosity, positivity, and ability to adopt change will take you far.
What you will be doing
The Commerce Advisor acts as a strategist and expert in modern commerce with a focus on CX & Customer Loyalty within B2B. You will be a part of Avensia CX & Loyalty Strategy Team and play an important role in establishing our new business offering within B2B. Further on, you will have the overall task of helping our B2B-clients achieve increased customer conversion, satisfaction, retention, and loyalty. You will lead and deliver on client assignments of both strategic and operational nature.
Avensia delivers value to our clients through a model that consists of three main phases (Discovery, Implementation and Expand) - varying depending on customer assignments, character, and scope. As Commerce Advisor you will be involved in all phases – and execute related projects for existing and new clients.
Who are you?
To be successful in this role we believe that you have:
- experience from leading business development, change work and cross-functional projects, within CX & Loyalty (B2B)
- solid understanding of modern loyalty-driven commerce, its development, and trends – generally and within B2B
- strong ability to identify improvement opportunities and develop innovative CRM-strategies and effective action plans, to increase acquisition, retention, loyalty and improve internal efficiency
- good technical understanding within the area (ability to analyse architecture, dataflows, and data mapping)
- ability to map/ analyze customer journeys, and convert insights into improvements and new opportunities based on behaviour-data from different sources
- understanding of the omnichannel landscape and systems knowledge within CRM, E-commerce, marketing automation, customer service, and analysis tools
- experience within Martech and personalization (offline / online), i.e., plan, set up and optimizing automation flows for sales, marketing and customer service
- ability to define key success metrics, set performance objectives, and continuously monitor key performance indicators for improvements
Previous experience and user-knowledge of e.g., Hubspot, Salesforce, Emarsys, Zendesk, PowerBI or similar software, is considered meritorious.