Do you want to work with the latest technologies and cooperate with a team of some of the best-in-class Information Management professionals? Come join Avensia!
Who we are
Avensia is an innovative tech & knowledge company specialized in modern commerce. We offer our customers a combination of prize-winning digital commerce solutions and strategic guidance about how to adapt to modern consumer behavior and a digital future. Our customers range from retail brands such as NA-KD, Filippa K, LYKO to large B2B companies and important players in the field of construction and food & beverage.
In recent years Avensia has become one of the preferred partners in Norway for ambitious companies within modern commerce and we are in close collaboration with customers like Coop, Get Inspired, Megaflis, Stormberg, Vita, Brødrene Dahl, Bama and Moelven, just to mention a few.
We thrive together
Among the best things here is our strong culture and the family feel in our global in-house teams. We always help and care for each other and share our knowledge to become smarter together. You can feel the energy and positive spirit that connects us as we push the boundaries and break status quo in our industry. You will thrive and succeed at Avensia if you are a true team player, helpful and humble, with a can-do attitude.
We love customer success
We are the architects behind our customers’ success stories. In our partnership, we set high standards for each other and truly understand the real problem to find the right solution. Our projects are challenging and complex, but we are committed and have our customers’ trust as the experts we are. Being part of their success and building solutions used by people around us makes us proud. As an Avensian you have a spark for what you do and bring your passion to the table to find the best solution that creates the most value.
We are the game changers
Finding the best solutions to complex challenges is our passion. Our work culture is empowering and fast-moving with endless opportunities. Our purpose and vision are clear to us, we are the sharpest minds and leaders in modern commerce. If you have a passion for problem-solving, are self-propelled and driven, this is the place to be. Your curiosity, positivity, and ability to adopt change will take you far.
What you will be doing
The Business Advisor is one of the key members of the IM team (Information Management) and will be engaged in strategic PIM and MDM projects. Responsibilities will include leading the business solution architectural design to support customer requirements within different project situations. You will work closely with project team members from Avensia, our customer’s internal teams, and our alliance partners to ensure successful project delivery. Our PIM-partner is inRiver and we are an established Platinum partner for many years. Our MDM-partner is Riversand where Avensia is one of few partners worldwide managing both business consulting and technical implementation.
- Participate in pre-sales meetings together with the sales team
- Analyze client systems, processes, and organizations and make recommendations based on the analysis
- Plan, organize, and lead workshops with customers
- Participate and represent business requirements in projects within IM
- Plan and lead training within the area
- Manage customer expectations regarding project scope, timelines, and deliverables
- After project launch, provide expertise regarding change requests from customers
- Advice customers regarding solutions and future improvements
- Support Business Development activities
- Work with internal competence development
- Experience from business consulting within Information Management
- Experience from leading workshops and understanding customer needs
- Ability to analyze and understand complex workflows and processes
- Highly skilled and comfortable interacting with customers and providing thought-leadership
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge regarding integrations and data modeling
- Knowledge of e-commerce systems, Integrations, Cloud Solutions, and DAM/ERP/PLM systems is meriting
Location: Norway or Sweden