Avensia is now looking for an experienced Enterprise Architect who will bridge the gap between tech and business and is passionate about bringing the best solutions to our e-commerce customers!
Who we are
Avensia is an innovative tech & knowledge company specialized in modern commerce. We offer our customers a combination of prize-winning digital commerce solutions and strategic guidance about how to adapt to modern consumer behavior and a digital future. Our customers range from retail brands such as NA-KD, Filippa K, LYKO to large B2B companies and important players in the field of construction and food & beverage.
Working at Avensia
The Avensia culture revolves around curiosity and innovation. Technology and consumer expectations are always evolving, which is why all employees get time for education, experimenting, and knowledge-sharing. Our customers often tell us that we are fun to work with. This is proof that our talented employees are strongly committed and genuinely interested in the business of our clients. Working with us means having a lot of freedom and growing with your responsibilities. We are also very eager to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
The pandemic has changed the possibilities to meet colleagues in person, but we are now even more committed to keep in touch in other ways and maintain the Avensia spirit.
What you will be doing
The Enterprise architect is the bridge between tech and business and will map overall customer goals and requirements and translate and validate the customer's business requirements into digital solutions, taking responsibility for the end-to-end process. You will create synergy between project delivery and sales, and secure a holistic view of the customer's total IT landscape. The EA acts as a tech strategy advisor to our customers and is also part of presales and detailing.
Furthermore, the EA helps both Avensia and our customers to calculate and motivate IT investments and you will influence the roadmap at Avensia and our products, based on feedback from the market, our customers, and future trends.
The EA will also play an important role as a sounding board to our Solution Architects to ease their load and responsibility.
Who are you
To succeed in the role, we expect you to have:
- Several years of experience working with both IT and business analyzes
- A good understanding of different areas of business and how a company is set up and operated
- Knowledge and experience working with at least one analysis method
- Ability to understand and translate business requirements into IT solutions
- Knowledge of budget work and how you normally do IT investments
- Ability to explain complex IT products and projects in a way that a business decision-maker understands
- Experience in development and solution architecture work
- Experience from both the supplier and buyer side of an IT project
Experience from e-commerce projects and/or project management is considered an advantage.